Suspecting a partner of being unfaithful is never an easy position to be in. You may have had your suspicions or partial evidence for awhile, or your partner may be acting differently in a way you just can’t quite put your finger on.
We can help
Knowing some of the potential signs of infidelity can help you decide whether you need a private investigator in your search for the truth. Ask yourself some of the below questions – do you notice any of these signs?
- Is your partner spending more time away from home, often at short notice, for unusual or unexplained periods?
- Do they seem to be working late more often, returning home smelling of unfamiliar perfume/aftershave?
- Are there any noticeable mobile phone habit changes. For example, a recently applied lock on their phone which you do not know the password to? Have they started taking their phone everywhere with them to places like the shower?
Some other potential signs to look out for in a cheating partner can include:
- Phone volume turned off or put on vibrate. Constantly texting or receiving messages from the same number.
- Leaving the room to text/use the phone.
- Call or location history cleared. Unusual or unidentified contacts
- They won’t answer their phone when you are present.
- They change their personal habits/routine – start going to the gym, dress differently, groom more etc.
- Stay up late alone once you have retired for the night.
- Clear their computer history, use free email accounts such as Gmail, yahoo, Hotmail etc, spend odd hours or unusually long times on the computer, change the screen display when you enter the room.
- Remove you from their social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter etc.
- They aren’t interested in romance/intimacy as much.
- They are unusually defensive or start ignoring you.